During these unique times, We thought some of the TCOS members might be in need of a job or looking for a change of pace.
We have an opening for a Vision Care Manager in Global Medical Safety. It is an entry role into the Global Medical Safety department.
This type of role does not come up too often because of the low turnover rate in the organization.
The position is in our Fort Worth campus.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- MD or OD is essential for associates performing medical review.
- Clinical knowledge of ocular anatomy, common ocular conditions / disease, and ophthalmic treatments or procedures.
- Proven ability to analyze, interpret, and discuss scientific information.
- Experience in clinical trial methodology, scientific methodology, statistics and writing of publications.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience with issue management.
- Ability to work independently and meet targeted timelines in a team-centric work environment.
- Ability to work under stress, demonstrating initiative and flexibility.