TCOS is a local optometric society serving optometrists throughout the DFW Metroplex. Our goal is to provide quality continuing education courses for our members. In addition, our meetings provide a venue for local optometrists to interact and share ideas and knowledge. Membership in our society is open to all optometrists. Please fill out the application below with the most current contact information and pay via one of the many different options listed below.
This page contains information regarding:
– TCOS, TOA, AOA Membership Details
– TCOS Registration Details
– Payment Options
Annual TCOS Registration Fee Schedule:
- $100 for all optometrists
- FREE for optometry students/residents
TCOS Registration Benefits
- Monthly/Quarterly 2 hour TOB approved CE with a meal provided
- Latest updates on technology, equipment, medications, and products from vendors
- Networking opportunities with other local optometrists
- Online classifieds
Click on the button below to complete our online registration form. Please make sure you submit your best email address in order to be added to the Evite list.
When you become a member, you join a group of more than 40,000 optometric professionals dedicated to advancing the science, stature, and business of optometry.
Applying Made Easy – To become a member of TCOS, you must apply through the Texas Optometric Association (TOA). This application process grants every Texas optometrist an exclusive membership at the local, state, and national level. That’s correct – TCOS, TOA, and AOA! The TOA is responsible of collecting membership dues on behalf of the local and national levels along with distributing those dues to their proper entities.
Benefits of our organization
- At the state level, the TOA is the ONLY organizations that work to protect and promote your profession in Texas and in Washington.
- Opportunities to volunteer alongside or support an experienced group of OD’s advocating for your professional right in state of Texas.
- Representing the interests of Texas optometrists in the state legislature.
- Increased resources at the local and state level. Through the joint membership with the AOA you also have access to developing clinical tools and best practices to advance and elevate patient care.
- Promote access and enhance the public’s perception of comprehensive optometric health care.
- Resource to the public for referrals to local doctors and specialty practices.
- Offer quality continuing education programs to meet TOB license requirement.
If you have any questions please contact TOA by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 512-707-2020
|Pay via PayPal|
Click the button below
Pay by check:
Tarrant County Optometric Society
P.O. Box 821415
North Richland Hills, TX 76182